Friday, January 7, 2011

Ilomilo and Little Big Planet. Similar much?



In case you haven't noticed, Video Girl Gamer has changed to Deep Space Gamer. I just like the name better and space theme.

This game is just, too. Freaking. Cute. My first thoughts when watching the preview. It was just release a few days ago on Xbox Live Arcade on January 5, 2011. It was also released for Windows Phone 7. (Darn. Not on Playstation). It's a puzzle single and multiplayer game developed by Microsoft Game Studios and SouthEnd Interactive. The graphics look astonishing, and it gives off a dreamy charming feel.

I don't know if it's too soon to be comparing this game to Little Big Plant, but the similarities are undeniable. Both being adorable, unique, puzzle games and all. The characters and layout look like they're crafted out of a cloth material.

I hear the game is short. So for me, this isn't a good reason to get an Xbox. This game seems like it was developed so that Xbox players could have something like Little Big Planet, which is only for Playstaion. Defiantly seems so. Either way I'd love to try out this game.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More