Thursday, June 16, 2011

Were fans wrong about DmC?


The official gameplay trailer of the upcoming came DmC, or Devil May Cry 5, was revealed during E3. I've been waiting to here more news about this particular game for a while now. The first trailer for DmC had fans confused, disappointed, and even enraged about the reboot of the game franchise, as well as a change of the original Dante character. In my previous blog entry, I wrote about how disappointed I was with the reboot of the Devil May Cry game franchise. And I was pretty passionate about that subject. Some would call it ranting. While most people were in the same boat with, me others had a 'let's wait and see' attitude. And I partially thought I should wait until I saw actual gameplay of it.



I'll admit, the music in the new trailer is pretty sick. They gave us more of an idea of what the plot will be about. Especially the words that read, "Their truth is a lie, their city is an illusion, do not except the world as it is". I predict the town must be some sort of brainwashing physicality or prison.

The game seems to have left several trademark fight moves we're all familiar with in the Devil May Cry such games, as gunning down demons, and sword slashing jump moves. The trailer also shows that with a spicific move, his hair changes white. That's a relief to the fans who where upset about his hair color. Like the previous DMC games, there are demons lurking in the streets. But this game is still questionable. We still don't know how the story will actually go. Although, it seems like there's a chance this game won't turn out as bad as we fans thought, but it's still to soon to say so. So for now, I'm going to stick with my opinion. Hopefully, more trailers about DMC will be released soon.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More