Tuesday, June 14, 2011

God of war: Ghost of Sparta review



When I went to Gamestop I had to choose between three games I wanted. God of War Ghost of Sparta, Dissidia Final Fantasy 012, and The Third birthday. The game I ended up getting was God of War, although I thought Dissidia Final Fantasy would be a better choice.

I should have listened to my instincts. The whole gameplay of God of war was not very entertaining for me. The game took me only 4 to beat. And I only played for about 4 hours a day. There where some extra things at the end but I didn't even feel like doing them. Just felt tedious to me. So I returned the game and exchanged it for Dissidia Final Fantasy 012.



As usual, Square-Enix never fails to amuse me with it's stunning graphics. I really like the elegant background music in it. So why did I like Dissidia better the War? Well, the gameplay will definitely be longer, as all Final fantasy games usually are. More cutsceens, more characters, more game features, and of course, the soundtrack. But it's all about preference. If I had a PS3 my decision might have been different.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More