Monday, April 25, 2011

My gameplay of Soul Brother

Deepspacegamer my gameplay


I first found out about the game, Soul Brother, two days ago on the adult swim website. I haven't been there in ages and wanted to see what was still on the air. Coincidentally, on the same day I found the creator if the game, Jasper Byrne, through another blogger. He gave a challenge to be the first to prove to him you earned the Rainbow Star in Soul Brother and win a special prize from him.

I thought, what the heck, I'm up for the challenge. I thought, all you had to do was get all the gems in the game. For two days I've tried with no succsess. Finally, today I finally got all 33 gems! Unfortunate that's not how you earn the Rainbow Star. Darn. Well, I'll keep trin for now.

The object of the game is to go through a maze-like layout with the soul named Mr. Soul. You controll him by reincarnating into other little animal beings.



Here is my gameplay I have recorded. Collected all 33 gems in 18 min and 35 sec. Though, I'm still trying to get the Rainbow Star ;)

1 comments:

Thanks for the link!

Not tried Soul Brother but this has made me want to give it a go :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More