Monday, July 5, 2010

Canadian man replaces his false eye with bionic camera eye



This is quite possible one of the coolest and craziest things I've ever heard of. I guess this is a step closer to people become cyborgs.



Eyeborg Phase II from eyeborg on Vimeo.


"When Canadian filmmaker Rob Spence was a kid, he would peer through the bionic eye of his Six Million Dollar Man action figure. After a shooting accident left him partially blind, he decided to create his own electronic eye. Now he calls himself Eyeborg.

Spence's bionic eye contains a battery-powered, wireless video camera. Not only can he record everything he sees just by looking around, but soon people will be able to log on to his video feed and view the world through his right eye."

2 comments:

Quick some one poke out my eye ball I want a bionic eye DX

-serious face-

No really that truly is amazing, that just blows my mind! I hope it doesn't blow his mind up by catching on fire D:

I want to follow that video feed, when and where can I see that video from from his right eye? O_O

Lol, I'm not sure about that yet.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More