Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Personal favorite video game music



Playing video games is very fun and enjoyable, and once in I a while I will hear a song I really like. This is my list of my favorite video game music and songs.

Final fantasy VII. The classical versions:
• Aerith's theme
• Tifa's theme
• Main theme of FF7
• Fighting
• The Final fantasy advent children metal theme of one winged angel

Dissidia Final Fantasy:
• Cosmos
• Chaos: Last battle 1,2,3- By Your Favorite Enemies
• Keeping the peace

Kingdom Hearts:
•Dearly beloved
•simple and clean

I really like the Chaos: Last battle songs by Your Favorite Enemies. The best way I would describe them would be hauntingly beautiful.

Edit: 7/18/10

I managed to find all of the songs and create a playlist. Enjoy:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More