Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on my PSP



I recently got the game, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for my PSP yesterday! I've wanted this game for a while. My first impression of the game was that the gameplay was a lot like the Final Fantasy games. I've only played another Kingdom Hearts game once or twice and it was on the PS2. There are also a lot of cutscences. Like one every minute. Well, I've only began to play the game but that's just my first impression.

Edit: This game is really fun! I've come across some challenging bosses. And I like when my favorite Disney characters appear.

2 comments:

Kingdom Hearts BBS, is just other KH games on PS2, and some of the story are not complete or you'll left hanging on the story..sample is the story of terra in Cinderella's story...

It's a pretty good game, but it feels redundant at times playing through each of the characters stories. The story helps answers some questions in the KH series, but it just didn't feel worth the 4 years wait. gotta admit gets me excited for KH3 and Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS.

Good stuff keep it up!
check out my blog too please!
http://everydaymachine.blogspot.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More