Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How are girl Gamers treated online?: Part 2

Here's another video uploaded by the same person who created the video I shared on my previous post, How are Girl Gamers treated online? And once again this video gave me a good laugh. Guys saying idiotically things at a girl playing online with them on Xbox live. Because its sooo impossible and unbelievable, haha. This is why I prefer a PlayStation 3. Is the Average IQ of Xbox Live users under 80 or something?



Edit: Febuary 16th
I also took some pictures of when I was in a chat room and there where a few girls in it. I haven't played that game in a while and as soon as I go to the chatroom I see guys talking trash to some girls. And it's always the same old lines. "Your fat" "you're ugly" "you have no boyfriend" blah, blah, blah. C'mon boys, it's so old now, we saw that insult comming. I guess it's how they express how they feel about themselves.

Click on the images to full view them.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More