Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Devil May Cry 4


Something about Devil may Cry 4 makes it one of my all time favorite games. It could be because of the action, the cut scenes, the story, the characters, or the fact that Johny Young Bosh is the voice actor of Nero. (Make that all of the above!). I've played it several time on the PS3, even though I don't own one. I'm a sucker for eye candy and I found the graphics amazing. And of course my boys Nero and Dante had something to do with that.

The Devil May Cry series focuses on the exploits of Dante, a half-demon who hunts demons to save the Human World from their attacks. In Devil May Cry 4, Nero is a lead character, marking his first appearance in the franchise. In the game, the player controls both Nero and Dante, and fights enemies in close combat using firearms, swords, and other weapons. The characters Lady and Trish from previous games in the series make appearances, along with new characters Nero, Kyrie, Credo, Gloria, and Agnus. The game is set after Devil May Cry but before Devil May Cry 2.

There have been several rumors about Capcom will be creating a Devil May cry 5. There is no official word on this yet, but I am in high hopes that the rumors are true.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More