Monday, June 28, 2010

PSP review Dissidia Final Fantasy

This entry is and origanal post that has been edited from Purple Fuse [my other blog]

In case you didn't know, I'm a gamer girl. I like to play video games almost anytime on my PSP 3000.

One of the games in my PSP collection is Dissidia Final Fantasy. I ordered it it on Amazon. For me Amazon is more resourceful then GameStop. At first the game was confusing because I'm not familiar with RPG games, but I soon got hang of it. This is the sort of game where you have to have quick reflexes and pay attention, it's not a button mashing game.

It's also the type of game you will never get tired of. There are so many challenges and extras on this game. It features the game story mode, quick battles, cut scenes, voice audio, and much more.



I confess, the main reason I got the game was because Johnny Young Bosch plays the voice of one of the characters. What's that? You don't know who that is? He's my favorite voice actor, I'm a big Johnny Young Bosh fan. He does the voice of Ichigo from Bleach, Lelouch from Code Geass, Nero from Devil May Cry 4, and he was the green ranger from the Power Rangers.



I also got a nice case from RenChi. It's the first thing I ordered from Hong Kong. It come in the original Japanese box.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More