Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Review: Assassin's Creed


To be an assassin you must be tactful and have no fear of death. Which was the exact oppisot way I played the game Assasin's Creed. I worried to much about messing up to just move smooth and swiftly through the game. Assasin's Creed is a historical third person action-adventure/science fiction video game. You play as Altaïr, who's goal is to carry out a series of assassinations ordered by Al Mualim, the leader of the Assassins. You must plan the attacks, strike without mercy, and fight Altaïr's way to escape.

One of the most challenging things about this game the player must be careful about Altaïr's appearance in public. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests. If noticed by the guards or the many citizens in the town, the guards may try to eliminate Altaïr. When that happens, you can either fight the guards and risk being killed, or you can try to find a place to hide. I found the game tedious sometimes, but I like a good challenge so it made it all the more enjoyable. The graphics were one of the best I've ever seen. I'd highly recommend this game to anyone.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More