Monday, September 6, 2010

Assassins Creed on my PSP



A few days age I went to games stop and got the game, Assassins Creed Bloodlines. I was unsure if I should get this game because I've already played the PS3 version of the game and thought the PSP version wouldn't be as good. Well, I was kinda right.

In the PSP version, I notice that they left out a few things that where in the PS3 version. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed playing it, I just would deferentially prefer the PS3 game of Assassins creed, even though I don't have a PS3 (yet). Some of the things the PSP version was lacking was:

The graphics. Well, of course with any PSP game, the graphics won't be as good as the PS3. But good graphics just make the games more realistic and add intensity to the game.
There were less people in the game. If you've played the PS3 version of Assassins Creed, you noticed that the streets were filled with people. In the PSP, you'll only have at the most 5 people in a street who aren't very responsive. But I guess that's as good a PSP game can get because they don't hold as much data as a PS3.
There were a few noticeable glitches. I noticed that the background music would skip a few time when Altair (the assassin) would talk to someone. So would the voices of the people.
The detection of Altair is less sensitive. If you so much as get an inch near a person in the PS3 version, you bump into them they say something which draws attention from other people. You can brush past a crowd of people by gently pushing them. In the PSP version you can walk right into a civilian without getting any response and the gentle push is not an option.

Those are just a few things I've noticed. There may be more that I haven't. I'd say the PSP version is a good practice before you play the PS3 version, which is a bit more changeling. When I first played the PS3 game of it on my nephews PS3 I kept messing up a lot because I didn't remember the buttons.

While I was looking up the day that the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game comes out, which is September 7th, I found out about another great PSP game coming out in November. Okay, I might be late about finding out about this but I'll announce it anyway. The
God of War: Ghost of Sparta game will be coming out for the PSP on November 2nd. By the looks of the preview, I'd say it will be just as good, maybe better then the first. Deferentially looking forward to that.

Edit: Sep. 12th
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a malfunction in the game but the same thing keeps happening at a certain part of the game. Right after Altair gets of the boat and starts walking around the game freezes. I can't even press the home button to exit the game. Has anyone else had this problem? Because nothing like this has happened with any game I've played on my PSP.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More