Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bleach heat the soul 7: Japanese only



Bleach Heat the soul was released this mount on September 2nd. In the five years since the game franchise began, Sony has managed to create seven games, all exclusively for the PSP. Although Bleach is a popular anime in America, Sony refuses to release an English version for the game and bring it over to America.

The reason why may be because the Bleach series doesn't have a big enough fan base for it to be released. It's not as popular as Naruto of Dragon Ball Z, which is why we see so many games of those animes. But even so I would get this game even if it is in Japanese. I'm just a big Bleach fan.

1 comments:

I just realize no one was able to comment on my entries, sorry! I fixed it now and you can now comment.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More